It’s a Man’s World20130406 - 20130425
Due to the tour being cancelled the setlist was never released.
A few months before the It’s a Man’s World tour was due to start Anastacia delivered the shocking news that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer for a second time therefore the tour would be cancelled. Fans all around the world were in a state of shock and sent their love and prayers to the singer. Of course the fanily came together with a range of projects to support the singer during her fight knowing that she would beat the disease and come back strong than ever.
06. APR 2013 London UK | O2 Shepards Bush Empire
08. APR 2013 Padova IT | Gran Teatro Geox
09. APR 2013 Milan IT | Teatro degli Arcimboldi
11. APR 2013 Stuttgart DE | Beethovensaal
12. APR 2013 Paris FR | Olympia
16. APR 2013 Amsterdam NL | Paradiso
17. APR 2013 Berlin DE | Tempodrom
19. APR 2013 Zürich CH | Kongresshaus
20. APR 2013 Vienna AT | Stadthalle F
22. APR 2013 Frankfurt DE | Alte Oper
23. APR 2013 Munich DE| Philharmonie
25. APR 2013 Hasselt BE | Congrestheatre